Friday, September 14, 2007

Brilliant Things My 2-Year Old Said ...

---------------------------
NB: I got this from a friend and I think its cute. So I'm sharing it in here. I am told that this story was told by Kidino, Malaysian Internet Marketer
---------------------------



My daughter, Iman is two and a half. And she's becoming more
and more adorable... and cute (cunning) too.

Do you wanna know what she said the other day?

Well, I always remind Iman to say "please" and "thank you"
at almost every opportunity I have. Like when she wanted me
to blow her balloon, or when she insisted on sitting on my
lap to see her old photos on the computer...

(BTW, Iman loves looking at her baby pictures)

I would say to her, "Say what...?"

"Puh...", I continued.

"Oh... Please Daddy..." she would say that with a smile.

And then, you have one of those moments when it's almost
like a slap on the face, but then again it's something that
makes you chuckle as well.

So, the other day, I said to Iman to fetch me my keys. We
were going out to the mall.

Suddenly Iman said, "Say what...?"

"Huh?" I went, being puzzled...

"Puh...?" Iman continued.

And then it struck me. She wanted me to say "please." I
can't help it but to laugh and hit myself on the forehead.



"Iman, come here", I laughed as I held my hands out wanting
a hug from Iman. And Iman came running into my arms smiling.

As I held Iman in my arms, I said, "Iman, can you fetch the
keys for Daddy, pleeeeeeease..."

"OK..." She went running like little kids do, fetched the
keys and came back running again.

"Thank you..." I said.

Well, sometimes, you say things that you forget to do
yourself. And as an ezine editor, blogger, you could be
doing a lot worse.

I try to remind myself about this, not only for Iman, but
also for my business. If you want to keep the customers you
have, you better deliver what you promise.

No comments: