Monday, September 17, 2007

WoW! Men Can Get Pregnant?




While I was on Yahoo! Answers, I saw this question put forward:

Is it possible for a male to get pregnant?

And the person who post the question referred to this site http://www.malepregnancy.com

and also the following video clip:



After reading the site and watching the clip, I thought to myself *grins*....

"Hey perhaps my partner and I could take turns to get pregnant! Or let just him
get pregnant! lol!"

But seriously, if this experiment - clinical trial - is successful, I think this will
have great impact to human society. And I think, a lot more eyebrows will be
raised,one in particular in my mind is,would this be ok in the religious aspect?
medically is it safe? Psyshologically?

Only time will tell....hmmm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This will no doubt also have an impact on gay partnerships. If two men don't have to resort to adoption or surrogate mothers, would we start seeing more and more gay couples with children. This will cause a quite a stir in legal and religious circles. Probably more than just a stir.

Just a few question though. What kind of cravings does a pregnant man get? And will mood swings be the order of the day?